Water-based adhesive 20KG white plastic bucket
one. product description:
This product is a water-based adhesive mainly composed of vinyl acetate. It is specially used for bonding various ordinary coating and calendered paper products. It has good properties such as strong adhesion, moderate drying, and easy handling. Can be used on a folder gluer.
two. General properties:
Appearance: slightly yellow viscous emulsion
Viscosity: 3500+500CPS/25. C
Storage period: room temperature (greater than 5. C), unopened container, storage period 6 months
• Containers containing viscose must be tightly closed to prevent drying and contamination of the adhesive surface.
• The viscose must be shaken before use.
• Dilute to the desired viscosity with water and mix well.
• The amount of glue depends on various types of paper, generally 15-30g/m2 (thousands).
• Adhesive should be allowed to dry properly after gluing before bonding and pressurizing to achieve complete paste.
• To ensure the bonding quality due to the different materials of the paper, first try sticking.
• Leave a blank for enhanced sticking.
• Glue cannot be stored and used below IOoC.
• Adhesive can not be mixed with water when gluing, and the amount of sizing is moderate to prevent water seepage after bonding, resulting in adhesion between the printing surfaces. After gluing, it should be fully dried and then laminated.