Water-based plastic oil 20KG white plastic bucket
one. product description:
Water-based plastic oils are high-gloss water-based glazing oils with high blister properties on the surface of PET, PVC film and printing paper.
Main features: The product has the advantages of non-toxicity, pollution-free, high gloss, strong hot tack, fast drying speed and so on. Mainly used in high-grade plastic products.
two. General properties:
Appearance: Yellowish emulsion
Viscosity: 150±20m pa.s/25°C
Solid content: 40±2%
PH: 8.4 - 8.7
Storage period: room temperature (greater than 5°C), container unopened, storage period six months
• This product has been adjusted to viscosity and can be used directly without dilution with water.
• The amount of oil depends on the paper, usually 8 - 10g/m2 (dry weight).
• Machine cleaning: The rubber roller can be cleaned with clean water before dry, and the roller needs to be cleaned with alcohol or isopropyl alcohol after being dried.
• When using water-based plastic oil, some inks may be discolored. The ink must be resistant to ammonia and alcohol. Please confirm by experiment.
• Please put the paper upright for a period of time after it is glazing. It should not be too high when stacked to prevent sticking.
• It is recommended that the heating time be 1.8 - 2.5 seconds and the holding time be 1.8 - 2.5 seconds. The customer must be tested before mass production to prevent large batch operations from failing.
• Stir thoroughly before use.
• Hot air drying is required.
• It is recommended to use alkali-resistant, alcohol-resistant inks.
• Do not freeze during storage.