Waterborne matte 50KG white plastic bucket
I. Product Overview:
This product is based on denatured acrylic resin as the main new type of waterborne pressure oil. It is a new type of high-quality water-based calendering oil that is non-toxic and pollution-free and meets the requirements of environmental protection and resource recovery. Has the following characteristics:
1, good brightness, strong texture, soft visual, long-lasting does not fade.
2, scratch resistant, there is a certain degree of heat and water resistance.
3. Good operability, strong wettability when glazing, high transfer rate, fast drying speed, good plate-release performance when calendering, and calendering adaptability to wide temperature.
4, after the road processing adaptability.
5, non-toxic, no organic solvents, in line with environmental requirements.
6. It is suitable for on-line or off-machine coating of various types of coating machines and calendering of various types of calenders.
two. General properties:
Appearance: light beige emulsion
Solid content: 38-45%
Viscosity: 150+20 mpa.s/25. C
PH value: 8.1- 8.5
Storage period: room temperature (greater than 5. C), unopened container, shelf life of six months
• This product has a moderate viscosity. If the machine requires 5 - 20% of water, stir it well and apply it on the machine.
• Recommended calender conditions: calendering temperature 100 - 110. C; Calendering pressure: 150~180kg/cm2.
• Machine cleaning: The roller can be cleaned with clean water before it is dry.
• Before use, be sure to stir it with a stir bar before applying it on the machine.
• After the coating is dry, perform calendering within 12 hours.
• Pressing will cause some inks to discolor. The required amount of oil must be resistant to nitrogen and alcohol, and be confirmed by experiments first.
• It is important to note that the corrugated medium should not be too thin and the water content is too high. After the corrugated corrugations, they must be fully dried to avoid sticking to each other. Then, they must be stacked and stacked. When the paste boxes are used, they must be prevented from using too much glue or water. Partial exudation leads to sticking of the pasted parts to one another after lamination, resulting in loss.
• Do not freeze during storage.
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
Waterborne Varnish 50KG White Plastic Barrel (1)