Exchange and accounting
1. Have comprehensive financial expertise, understand accounting standards and related financial and tax laws and regulations, and be familiar with banking business processes.
2. Responsible for the daily management of the company's bank transactions and cash, fund collection, payment, reconciliation, etc.
3. Responsible for the custody, issuance, entry of notes and reconciliation with banks.
4. The work is rigorous and stable, with a strong sense of responsibility. It is practical, has good professional ethics, and is responsive and clear-minded.
5. Have good communication skills, be good at handling process affairs, have good independent work ability and financial analysis ability;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
7, can use Windows, Word, Excel and other common office software and UF and other similar financial software, accounting licenses (finance and above college education).
Contact: Ms. Hao
Address: No. 635, Kunjia Road, Development Zone, Kunshan City